The Sunnybrook Farmer's Market takes place once a week at the Bayview campus. Please see below for specific dates and restrictions.
Pre-Orders Still Welcome
Order by noon two days before, and pick up at the Market!
(pay by E-Transfer)
|Blue Collar Bakery||Order Form For Sunnybrook|
Upcoming Market Dates:
- Thu Oct 14
- Thu Oct 21
- Thu Oct 28
- Thu Nov 4th - Back Indoors!
Participating Farmers & Vendors:
- Blue Collar Bakery
- Sweet & Savoury Baked Goods, Sandwiches, Salads, Juices, Soups, and More!
- Order Online: cafeneon.ca
- EFT Farms
- Fresh Produce, Jams & Jellies, Pickled Goods
- Order Online: https://www.localline.ca/eft-farms
- Fairhaven Farm
- Friends of VAFA
- Handmade Scrub Caps
- Charity Animal Shelter: FriendsofVAFA.com
- Let's Craft It!
- Honey, Wellness
- PJ's Meats
- Cured Meats & Cheeses, Frozen Dinners
- Market on the Move
- Sunnybrook Food Services
- Fresh Lemonade, Kettle Chips, Rice Krispie Squares
- Thorganic Farms
- Farm-Fresh Organic Meats, Dairy, and Eggs
- Order Online: thorganicfarms.ca
Sign Up to receive regular email updates about the Market!Collected email addresses will only be used for the purpose of sending updates about our Market, and will never be shared with any third parties for any other reason.