Candle Sand is a granular wax made of unscented palm oil that can be poured onto most fireproof surfaces to create a custom candle.
Pair your bag of Candle Sand with a gorgeous glass holder to make a beautiful centerpiece.
How Does It Work?
- Pour the sand into a (fireproof) container or on a flat surface.
- Take a long wick and cut off a piece roughly one inch long.
- Place the wick standing upright in the middle of your pile.
- Light the wick and off you go!
Remember that this is an open flame.
Never leave candles unattended.
A one-inch wick will burn for about three and a half hours, and then the candle will go out on its own. Let the wax cool completely, then discard the thin top layer of wax and start all over again!
- Add essential oils to create your own custom scented candle
- The longer the wick, the longer your candle will last!
- Be creative! Pour the wax into a vase, a clean jam jar, a shell.. the possibilities are endless!
Each bag contains 500g of unscented candle sand and two long wicks.