Comprehensive Guide to Retirement Living® (Book)
Soft cover, printed version
FOR ONTARIO INFORMATION/LISTINGS ONLY
The wonderful detailed information contained on this website is also available in its entirety in book* and CD-ROM format. In addition to the comprehensive information on many retirement residences and in Ontario, the Comprehensive Guide to Retirement Living® includes the following information:
- What is a Retirement Residence and Who Needs One
- Retirement Residence Visiting Tips – 200 Important Questions to Ask and Things to Look For when touring retirement residences
- Emotional Aspects of Relocation
- How to Make the Transition Easier
- What if a Retirement Community is not the Right Option
- What is Long-Term Care?
- Community Care Access Centres
- Supportive Housing
- Life Lease/Life Equity Housing
- Resource information on goods and services for seniors wishing to move or stay in their own homes
The over 300 page Guide is well organized & fact filled. The information in the Guide is concise, detailed and non-biased. It is written by an experienced hospital social worker and is updated annually. It is the most comprehensive publication of its kind and is widely recognized by professionals, consumers and those in the seniors housing and resource industries.
*Information on residences contained in the printed Guide was collected in the summer of 2016. Only homes that provided information about their residence/home are included in the Guide.